Exam Name: Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam
Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers 2021
Hootsuite Platform Certification Solutions
With each passing day, social media marketing booms. Back in the day, no one ever thought about marketing through social media, but with the huge engagement that businesses get through social media, companies have opted for digital marketing. Through their online platforms, they run advertisements and share value with people. A platform that allows businesses to manage multiple social media platforms at once is sought by businesses to save time managing their social media campaigns.
Among all the marketing and social media platforms that online businesses use, Hootsuite is one of the most famous. It helps in managing your time, creating content, and many other cool social media tasks. A certification course has been created by Hootsuite for marketers who are new to social media.
About Hootsuite Platform Certification Course
The course is designed for social media marketing managers who wish to use Hootsuite as a platform for managing their social media. With this course, marketers will gain an understanding of how the platform works, how to implement it, and how to get a better Return on Investment with it?
A paid test is required after the marketers have attended all video modules. With the help of this test, you will be able to obtain a certificate that is industry-recognized which you can use as proof of your proficiency with the platform.
The motive of providing Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Solutions
It is impossible to learn how to use social media effectively in one day. The creation of successful ads on social media platforms takes a lot of experience and practice.
In the same way, we provide you with the latest questions asked in this certification exam along with the solutions developed by industry experts.
Any issues you encounter during your practice session can be resolved by contacting us. Best wishes for your upcoming exam.
Number of questions – 87
- What are two reasons why it’s important to share your Hootsuite Analytics data with other members of your team? (pick two)
- Unlike a Twitter Geo-Search, which is based on a specific geocode, Instagram’s location search uses:
- When using the Hootsuite dashboard to post images to your personal Instagram account, there is a step that must be completed within the Instagram app itself–which is it?
- When using an RSS feed within Hootsuite, you can limit the amount of content being automatically pushed out to your followers by:
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- When using the Hootsuite Planner feature, the fastest way to compose a new message is to:
- Unlike the overview module in Hootsuite Analytics, which offers one set of aggregated analytics data, ___________________ allows you to run an unlimited number of customizable and shareable real-time analytics reports, dialed precisely to the diverse reporting needs of your organization.
- It’s important to ensure you’ve done the following steps when scheduling messages using the Hootsuite bulk compose feature. (pick two)
- Within a Hootsuite Analytics report, you can add a tile, which is:
- When onboarding new team members in Hootsuite Analytics, we recommend ________________ to reduce the risk that something is changed incorrectly or accidentally.
- Hootsuite Publisher is an area of the dashboard that gives social media managers:
- See the visual below. Why is the action being taken here important?
- Select the 4 features that are available on Hootsuite Mobile: (pick four)
- To find and engage in Twitter conversations happening in specific geographical areas that are relevant to your company, you should use:
- If you’re looking for a quick, high-level overview of common metrics such as audience growth, website traffic, and total posts, you should look at:
- Enabling notifications for your Instagram account(s) in your Hootsuite mobile app allows Hootsuite to send _____________ that notify you when scheduled Instagram posts are ready to be published.
- Which of the following is a reason why you would want to add a moderate stream for YouTube in your Hootsuite dashboard:
- To manage comments and replies for all of your YouTube channel’s videos (in Hootsuite), simply add a ________________ stream.
- Which tools are found in the header section of the Hootsuite Dashboard? (pick three)
- When you share a report with a team member in Hootsuite Analytics, you can allow that team member to adjust the parameters of the report to fine-tune the insights being generated. To allow for this collaboration, you must set the permission for that user to:
- When saving messages as drafts, it’s important to remember that your draft will not go live unless _______.
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- The following Hootsuite Mobile functionality makes it easy to collaborate with your teammates on the go:
- A benefit of using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that it shows:
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- Which of the following is not a feature of Hootsuite?
- The data shown in the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is updated for the first _____ that a post is live.
- When using Hootsuite’s bulk composer, all messages must be scheduled at least _________ ahead of when you plan to import the CSV file into Hootsuite.
- Hootsuite Mobile is useful for teams because of the following functionality:
- Anything you want to do in Hootsuite can be found in either the header or the sidebar, with the main workspace is in the center. Which of the following is not a feature you’ll find in the sidebar (see image below for reference)?
- What’s the difference between a stream and a tab?
- Geo-search streams are used to help you find tweets and Twitter conversations relevant to your brand that is happening in:
- When using Hootsuite’s mobile notification workflow to publish images to your personal Instagram account, which step do you need to complete on your phone?
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- To access the Hootsuite App Directory, go to the:
- The Hootsuite Analytics overview automatically analyzes two time periods: the one you select, and the corresponding length of time before that. For example, if you select the last 7 days, the overview will automatically pull data from the previous 14 days. Why would this be a benefit?
- You can do all of the following actions in the Composer, except:
- When using the Composer in Hootsuite’s Mobile app, which options are available for sending your message?
- ___________ allow you to monitor social activity around certain keywords, phrases and even specific users or locations and respond where appropriate.
- When you add an RSS feed to Hootsuite’s Publisher, posts from blogs and websites you designate will be:
- Let’s say you’re creating a search stream in your Hootsuite dashboard, to find mentions of the phrase vacation holiday getaway. How do you ensure that the exact phrase gets searched for, rather than the individual words in the phrase?
- The best place to search for free (and paid) software for customizing your Hootsuite dashboard to your exact business need is called the:
- Within the Hootsuite Composer, you can transform URLs into what’s called an ‘owly’ link. Which of the following are reasons you’d want to use this feature. (pick two)
- One benefit to using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that you can sort posts by:
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual? (Duplicate)
- Which of the following is not a metric type generated by the overview metrics module in Hootsuite Analytics?
- Sometimes exchanges within a comment thread (in a stream) can become very long and hard to keep track of. If a particular thread is too important to miss, Hootsuite lets you quickly create a dedicated ________________ for that conversation to stay on top of the action.
- What are two best practices for discovering whether a message you’ve scheduled with Hootsuite has failed to send? (pick two)
- In the Composer, there are 3 ways you can attach an image. Which of the following is not an option for attaching an image?
- When using Hootsuite to publish to Instagram, there are some types of posts that require using the “Mobile Notification Workflow”? which involves a few additional steps. Pick the post type below that does NOT require using the “Mobile Notification Workflow”?.
- Conversations on Twitter move fast and it’s easy to miss the opportunity to engage with an important influencer or prospect. _____________ are a great way to group together similar people and topics in Twitter so you can focus on activity within a group without distractions.
- A vanity URL in Hootsuite is best described as:
- After you’ve uploaded messages into Hootsuite using the Bulk Compose feature, where would you go to review and make edits to those messages?
- When using Composer, what’s the purpose of the social profile picker?
- Which description below best describes the action you would undertake in this dialog box?
- Hootsuite’s mobile app lets you see all the posts you’ve scheduled and adjust publishing times to fine-tune how you’re targeting your audience. You can access this functionality in the ___________ area of the app.
- Which Hootsuite feature would you use to draft and schedule a message with two images to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook?
- Which of the following is not an action you can take in the pictured area of the Hootsuite dashboard?
- Where in the dashboard would you primarily view and engage with your audience and the social media content published by others?
- You can publish single-image Instagram posts directly from the Hootsuite dashboard IF you have set up your Instagram account as a ______________.
- _______ are created within ________, similar to how you create individual files within a broader file folder.
- What is the most popular and loved feature of Hootsuite?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- Let’s say you have saved 10 different messages as drafts for a holiday campaign. You now need to schedule these drafts to publish, taking into account other messages that might already be scheduled. Which tool would be most effective for this task?
- Which statement most accurately describes incoming message assignments functionality in Hootsuite Mobile?
- When publishing to Pinterest from Hootsuite, you must include two items, which are:
- Why would you want to add someone to a Twitter list in Hootsuite?
- A report in Hootsuite Analytics has a flexible, interactive interface into which you can drag and drop an unlimited number of:
- What best describes the benefit of using Hootsuite, as compared to engaging natively from specific social networks?
- Let’s say you draft a message in Hootsuite, but then want to create several variations of that message, without altering the original. Which of the following actions would you take?
- The purpose of the social profile picker in Composer is to:
- When it’s time to publish an Instagram message to a personal Instagram account, how does the Hootsuite mobile app alert you that it’s time to press the publish button in the Instagram app?
- The reports feature in Hootsuite Analytics is:
- Which of the following is not an action you can perform in the pictured area of the Hootsuite dashboard?
- Which of the following actions can NOT be done in the Hootsuite Planner feature?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled messages sent to a variety of social networks, Hootsuite __________ is an important product area for you to familiarize yourself with.
- With Hootsuite’s Mobile App you can share ______________ with teams, which allows everyone to monitor the same social feed and see which messages have been responded to and by whom.
- There are several ways you can schedule new messages in Hootsuite. Which of the following doesn’t belong?
- Overview and Reports are modules within which Hootsuite product?
- By setting a team member’s permissions to ‘Can Edit’ on a report in Hootsuite Analytics, you are granting them:
- When composing messages in Hootsuite, how would you make a rough draft of a message available with a team or team member for collaboration?
- The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:
- In Hootsuite Analytics, what is the advantage of sharing a report with a colleague rather than sending them a static analytics report?
- To share access to a Hootsuite Analytics report with your colleagues you need to use the Share button to:
- Let’s say you want to monitor all the comments on a campaign YouTube video you’ve just launched. To do this, create a ‘My Videos’ stream, find the campaign video, and then select ‘___________________’.
- YouTube is a great source for curating interesting content for your audience. Hootsuite helps with its built-in YouTube ____________. This lets you discover new videos based on keywords or key phrases.