Exam Name: Search Ads 360 Certification Exam
Search Ads 360 Certificate Solutions
Google’s search engine browses millions of websites and finds the ones related to your search term when we use the Console. However, have you ever noticed some Ads that appear above organic search results? A Google search advertisement is called a Search Ad. A website bids on certain keywords in order to rank in a Search Ad. The Ad will appear when you type the keyword similar to or the same as what the website bids on.
Brands and website owners run search ad campaigns primarily to maximize their reach and sales. Google, to teach website owners, and digital marketers, and the overall concept of Search Ads, has created a certification course – the Google Search Ads 360 Certification Course.
About the Google Search Ads 360 Certification Course
The course is designed for marketers who are already familiar with digital marketing and how Ads on Google work. Marketing managers will be able to comprehend the search ad as a whole, which includes the following points:
- Which campaign settings should I use for Search Ads?
- Is it possible to bid for the keywords and rank your Ad number one without even placing the highest bid?
- What is the best way to target your audience based on your business and goal?
- Ads on automation – how to do it?
- What is the best way to manage and analyze your Ads results and make changes to achieve your brand’s goals?
After you have learned all the necessary skills, you will have to take a test. You will obtain a certificate as a Search Ad expert after taking this test, showing your proficiency in managing and setting up Search Ad campaigns.
The motive of Providing Google Search Ads 360 Certification exam Solution
The latest certification exam questions as well as their solutions are provided here solely for practice. You will be able to practice for the test and score better.
We wish you the best of luck on your exam.
Number of questions – 70
- How often is Google Ads, Bing Ads, and Baidu data refreshed in Search Ads 360?
- Which three landing page tests are available in Search Ads 360? (select three)
- What could prevent Inventory Management from making changes to a campaign?
- When a reporting view is saved, who has access to the view?
- What action should be used to pass a conversion attribute (such as shipping cost)?
- If an engine account is set to a different timezone than an advertiser, in which timezone will Floodlight metrics appear when scoped to the advertiser level?
- If an engine account is set to a different currency than an advertiser, metrics will appear in what currency when scoped to the engine level?
- What setting should be applied to a Floodlight tag passing offline conversion data?
- Data Exclusion events exclude data for a minimum of how many hours?
- What Floodlight tag measures purchases and revenue on a website?
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- Which two segments CANNOT be applied to reporting data? (select two)
- Which two features may be used to upload offline conversion data to a Search Ads 360 keyword ID? (select two)
- Which level’s settings CANNOT be edited with bulksheets? (select two)
- Which three modifiers can be automated by a bid strategy? (select three)
- Which two types of goals can be targeted in Bid Strategies? (select two)
- Which three changes can a user set up using scheduled edits? (select three)
- What is the Search Ads 360 account hierarchy?
- Which three features can a call-tracking partner use to send data to Search Ads 360? (select three)
- What level should be used to evaluate performance of a bid strategy?
- Which two conversion sources can be reported in custom columns? (select two)
- Which two column categories appear in formula columns? (select two)
- Which two conversion sources can be selected in bid strategies? (select two)
- What occurs when auto-tagging is enabled?
- Which two types of uploads can be made through an sFTP endpoint? (select two)
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- What metrics estimate conversions that measure user behavior across devices and environments?
- Campaigns can only be copied within the same engine account for which two engines? (select two)
- Which two user types can activate the conversion API? (select two)
- When setting a CPA, ERS, or ROAS target for a bid strategy, how much conversion history should be considered?
- What feature provides audience lists to Display & Video 360 or Google Ads based on search clicks recorded by Search Ads 360?
- What bid strategy goal should be used to create a custom strategy with multiple ERS, ROAS, and CPA targets?
- Which three features can be used to integrate offline conversion data? (select three)
- What configuration setting eliminates duplicate conversions between advertisers?
- What permissions are needed to create an advertiser?
- What type of bid strategy is supported by the forecasting tool?
- In what order should new entities be created (assuming no campaigns already exist)?
- Which two changes does an advertiser manager have permission to make to an advertiser account? (select two)
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is added with a different currency than the linked Campaign Manager advertiser, which product sets the currency for that Search Ads 360 advertiser?
- Which two filters are available in the change history report? (select two)
- Which attribute may be used to upload paid search offline conversions via the Campaign Manager API?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies? (select two)
- Which three frequencies can be scheduled for reports? (select three)
- What are two key differentiators in functionality between labels and business data?
- When a Search Ads 360 advertiser is linked to Campaign Manager, which product sets the timezone?
- Which two types of campaigns do bid strategy opportunities analyze? (select two)
- What attribution model assigns all credit to the last click on a paid search ad before a conversion?
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole? (select three)
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- What does it mean when the “Stop sync” button is greyed out?
- What happens when an engine is paused?
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Which two methods can be used to pass conversion attributes such as model type, color, and year of production through a Floodlight activity? (select two)
- What conversion data can be uploaded using bulksheets?
- Which three engines are supported by the Search Ads 360 API? (select three)
- Which three requirements must be met to run a successful ad copy test? (select three)
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- What feature is used to track unsupported ad types that specify their own landing page or Google Display Network and Gmail promoted campaigns?
- What feature may be used to edit custom Floodlight variable data?
- What function do ValueTrack parameters perform?
- What step would be taken to check if an inventory management template has created any entities?
- What two Floodlight activity group types can be set up? (select two)
- What is the default attribution model for Floodlight?
- At which three levels can bid strategies be applied? (select three)
- Which three URLs are involved in a landing page test? (select three)
- If bids on keywords in a bid strategy are manually overwritten, how long will it take for the bid strategy to resume bidding on those keywords?
- When Campaign Manager isn’t used as the ad server, what should Search Ads 360 advertisers link to in Campaign Manager?
- What is shown in the “Last sync details” tab? (select two)
- Which two methods can be used to send an Executive report to a user with no access to Search Ads 360? (select two)
- Where can a saved web query be found?