Exam Name: Creative Certification Exam
Creative Certification Exam Answers 2021
Google Creative Certificate Solutions
Creativity means coming up with new ideas and making some changes to what’s already there. Creative thinking is required in every aspect of life, whether you’re working, studying, or running a business. Nowadays, with everyone shifting their business online and creating brand presences, it takes creativity to stand out from a bunch of competitors.
In making the website, naming the website, and running the Ad campaign, the business has to be creative. Marketers can use it to attract customers to themselves. Providing the same product as everyone else, why would customers choose you? In order to find the answer, one must be creative. Essentially, you must present the same request in such a creative way that the customer says yes without even thinking about it. Google has formulated a course for business people and marketers to teach them this creative skill – the Google Creative Certification Course.
About The Google Creative Certification Course
As a way to assist website owners in their online journey, Google has created the Google Web Design and Creative Studio. Marketers can build their websites with dynamic creative designs through this studio. Alternatively, they may design their Ads here as well. The course teaches marketers how to create designs that with one glance will capture the attention of the customer when using this platform. Additionally, it provides you with knowledge of how to integrate workflows.
You must pass a test after completing the knowledge process to earn a certificate. This certificate demonstrates your skills as a creative developer and project manager.
The motive of Providing Google Creative Certificate Exam Solutions
Practicing your creativity skill often is essential for learning it. Additionally, you should practice for the exam before appearing for it.
To help you fulfill this requirement, we provide you with the answers to the most recent questions asked in the certification exam. So, prepare for the test and achieve a good score.
We wish you the best of luck on your exam.
Number of questions – 70
- When a feed contains a column of dynamic clickthrough URLs, what function will a hand-coded creative use?
- Which three feed types can be used for importing data into dynamic campaigns in Studio? (select three)
- Which three components are available in Google Web Designer? (select three)
- When working on a profile with a ranked combination of rules, what feature should be used at the Manage Rules stage?
- Which two Campaign Manager attributes can be used as filters in a dynamic feed? (select two)
- Which two targeting types are supported in Studio for dynamic creatives? (select two)
- When using creative dimension filtering, what steps must be taken to generate dynamic previews correctly?
- What are three benefits of using an existing Google Merchant Center feed for dynamic creatives in Studio? (select three)
- To build an expanding creative, which three panels must be included in the HTML? (select three)
- In the dynamic workflow after managing the data and rules, what is the next step to set up a dynamic creative?
- Where is the dynamic path for an asset found?
- What are the three benefits of filtering by creative dimensions? (select three)
- Which two columns are required in a feed? (select two)
- To create a dynamic profile, what steps must be taken in the Dynamic Content section?
- What are two creative elements that can be dynamic? (select two)
- What user access level allows read and write access to create or edit a dynamic profile and feed?
- Which two methods can be used to connect dynamic data to an element in the creative? (select two)
- Which two methods can be used to build dynamic creatives for Studio? (select two)
- Which three creative types are allowed when using VPAID creatives? (select three)
- What do “counters” measure in Studio?
- Which three elements are required for a dynamic creative? (select three)
- What values are included in the targeting column of a remarketing feed?
- What action occurs when assets are uploaded to the Creative section?
- Which three rotation settings are available in Studio? (select three)
- How can a dynamic preview sheet be removed from a Studio profile?
- The HTML5 Enabler should be added to which tag in a creative’s HTML file?
- What profile setting allows Studio to match more than one row on impression?
- Which two preview types can be used to generate a dynamic preview? (select two)
- What method for using custom fonts is NOT supported for dynamic text?
- What is the minimum number of exits required for a creative?
- What is the Asset Library file size limit per upload for non-video files?
- What is the proper format for geo-targeting a location in a feed?
- What are two benefits of using dynamic creatives in a Studio? (select two)
- What is the method most often used to define the dynamic content for a creative?
- Which two video formats can be built as Rich Media in Studio? (select two)
- Which two settings determine which dynamic content is selected by the ad server to send to the creative? (select two)
- When should the code from “Step 4: Generate Code” be called by a hand-coded dynamic creative?
- Which two variables can be used to optimize the rotation of dynamic creatives? (select two)
- In what section of Studio are creative images and videos stored?
- What field type is used for data pass targeting in a dynamic profile?
- In what product are dynamic targeting keys created?
- Which types of assets can be used in Studio? (select two)
- What dynamic strategy allows flight scheduling of dynamic creatives?
- What feature allows users to create a dynamic field without needing to upload a feed?
- How many Studio profiles can a dynamic creative be linked to?
- How can a Studio profile be edited without impacting the live campaign?
- What does optimization prioritize when used for dynamic creatives?
- What’s the most efficient way to target one headline to 10 different audience IDs in a feed?
- To preview a creative on a blank page, what option should be selected from the dropdown?
- What steps should be taken under Manage Data to upload a new feed to the Studio profile?
- What is the Asset Library file size limit per upload for video files?
- When a user generates a dynamic preview and receives the error “Can’t show a preview because you haven’t set a default creative or your applied filters don’t match any feed rows,” what first step should be taken to troubleshoot the error?
- What step must be taken before initiating a fullscreen expansion?
- When should the dynamic creative be uploaded to Studio?
- To target multiple Campaign Manager IDs within one cell of a feed, what character is used to separate IDs?
- When an asset is selected in the Asset Library, which three attributes appear in the asset Details section? (select three)
- In what section of Studio can users create and manage dynamic profiles?
- What type of creative appears within a set of borders and doesn’t expand or cover a website’s content?
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- Which two types of creatives either float above a webpage or fill an entire mobile screen? (select two)
- Which two data types are NOT supported as dynamic elements? (select two)
- Where are dynamic profiles located?
- What dynamic strategy uses a naming convention to replace numeric Campaign Manager IDs?
- When you have multiple images to support different creative sizes within a single profile, what action should be taken?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- What tool makes it possible to preview a creative on a mobile device that’s linked to a Studio account?
- What feature can be used to target multiple columns in a feed one at a time?
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- Which two options must be true to use open optimization? (select two)
- Which two capabilities are possible with dynamic preview sheets? (select two)