Exam Name: Display & Video 360 Certification Exam
Display & Video 360 Certification Exam Answers 2021
Display & Video 360 Certificate Solutions
Display and video ads are the most popular ads marketers use. Video Ads are those video advertisements found on YouTube and other sites that are video advertisements on the web. Display Ads are the visual photo ads that are often seen on websites. Google has designed a course to teach markets how to use these Ads in 360-degrees. Access this course through Skillshop by searching for ‘Display and Video 360.
About Display and Video 360 Certification Course
Marketing professionals who have experience with the Google advertising platform should take this course. It has covered topics like setting up a campaign, setting goals, targeting, and budgeting the Ads, and assigning inventory under this course. Furthermore, students are taught how to measure and optimize their advertisements.
Google plans to administer an online test after studying the modules. A certificate will be provided after you pass the test proving your expertise as a Search Engine Marketer. Your Skillshop platform and Gmail account make it easy for you to access your certificate. Certificates are valid for one year; thereafter, you must retake the test.
The motive of providing Display and Video 360 Certification Course Exam Solution
Digital marketers are the only ones allowed to enroll in this course. The practice is necessary for understanding the concepts provided in the module. The Skillshop test also requires preparation, just as studying the modules does. Our practice exam questions are the most recent ones asked during the test session. Answers to these questions have been bundled together by marketing experts. It is highly recommended that you don’t use these solutions to cheat.
Feel free to contact us if you encounter any problems during your practice session. Your exam goes well and we wish you all the best.
Number of questions – 74
- What environment supports proximity targeting?
- How does the setup for a Programmatic Guaranteed deal differ from a preferred deal?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- To send data from Campaign Manager to Display & Video 360, what initial step should be taken?
- How would you add third-party verification to a creative when Campaign Manager is your ad server?
- Which two views show the revenue and conversion metrics for line items? (select two)
- Which ad format supports pre-bid verification with Integral Ad Science?
- What is one way to control ad frequencies across multiple insertion orders?
- What report can help verify if pixels load correctly on a webpage?
- What step would be taken to verify that conversion pixels are implemented and load correctly?
- What feature allows users to adjust fixed bids for different geographies or device types?
- What data cannot be evaluated with a Standard or General performance report?
- What step should be taken to assign an advertiser to a preferred deal when creating a new inventory source?
- When is a “view” counted for TrueView campaigns?
- What should be used to investigate why a line item isn’t winning the majority of qualifying open auction impressions?
- What hierarchy levels are required to permission and link a YouTube channel to run TrueView?
- For deals, which tool can be used to identify if the correct creative sizes are sent with the bid request?
- When users make changes to a line item or insertion order, where are those changes displayed?
- How can creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- Which two settings can be edited in Campaign Settings? (select two)
- What steps should be taken at the Advertiser level to run TrueView?
- How is the daily budget calculated for an insertion order with Flight Even pacing?
- What step should be taken to view performance data for targeted audience segments?
- Where can an advertiser set their campaign goal?
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- Which campaign setting impacts how the associated insertion orders deliver?
- Which two objectives can be selected as a campaign goal? (select two)
- What are two ways to troubleshoot a non-spending line item? (select two)
- How can a line item’s potential reach be increased from 1K to 1M targeted impressions?
- At what levels can pacing be set?
- What are two Google Audiences? (select two)
- What ad format cannot run with Even pacing set on the insertion order?
- How are creatives assigned to a line item?
- What is the result of using a VPAID tag instead of a VAST tag when running video ads?
- Which exchanges have their own creative audit process?
- Which two pacing scenarios represent spend behavior that’s working as intended? (select two)
- Where are video ads hosted for a TrueView campaign?
- What are two ways to make bulk changes within Display & Video 360 campaigns?
- What is required for creative approval?
- What step should be taken to track and secure a programmatic deal with a publisher?
- To access a first-party audience list from a Floodlight tag in Display & Video 360, what step should be taken in Campaign Manager?
- Which environments and inventory sources cannot run within a single line item?
- What step would an advertiser take to target a list of email addresses?
- Where can a preferred deal be assigned?
- What report can identify when a campaign overspent the budget?
- What report shows the number of unique users for a specific website?
- When creating a new TrueView campaign, how long should be allocated for creative review?
- What inventory do sources allow for exclusive publisher partnerships?
- What is the correct Display & Video 360 account hierarchy?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- What format cannot share a frequency cap with other media formats?
- To activate the creative approvals process for a new creative, what step must be taken?
- What line items are impacted by insertion order default targeting?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- What insertion order settings must be set before a campaign can go live?
- What does an audit status of “Pending, servable” mean?
- To optimize the campaign towards viewability, which two approaches can an advertiser take? (select two)
- What is the benefit of linking a YouTube channel to the advertiser in Display & Video 360?
- What are two ways to check why a private deal is not running? (select two)
- How are line items affected when a user edits the default targeting for insertion orders?
- What timezone is applied to inline charts and metrics data?
- Which ad formats cannot be assigned to a single line item? (select two)
- When creating new video line items, what are two execution methods that save time? (select two)
- When targeting a private deal with a news publisher that constantly refreshes the text on the page, which targeting should be avoided?
- Which three settings could prevent deals from meeting their ad-serving goals? (select three)
- What step should be taken to determine which creatives had the lowest eCPM over the last month?
- What is one benefit of applying “auto budget allocation” to an insertion order’s budget settings?
- What step should be taken to configure a Programmatic Guaranteed deal once negotiations are complete?
- What is the difference between Programmatic Guaranteed deals and preferred deals?
- How can a group of URLs be excluded across advertisers?
- What step should an advertiser take to exclude sensitive categories using a supported third-party verification tool?
- To duplicate a line item, what steps must be taken?
- What percentage of the daily budget is applied when using “Ahead” pacing?
- Which two insertion order and line item settings are required? (select two)